How to connect Only Apartments with myallocator
This article will show how to setup Only Apartments to connect with myallocator.
Step 1. If you do not have an account yet with Only Apartments, click here to setup your property with them first:
- Click Owners
- Create your Account
Step 2: Contact Only-Apartments directly to set myallocator as your channel manager
- Send an email to email@example.com including your username at Only-Apartments
- Only-apartments will setup your account to use myallocator. Once ready, they will reply with your Hotel ID and Password in order to complete the setup on myallocator.com.
Step 3: Document your only-apartments.com Hotel ID and Password
You will need both in order to complete the setup on myallocator.com
Step 4: Connect the channel in myallocator
4.1 Log into myallocator by Cloudbeds
4.2 Click on Manage and then Channels
4.3 Click "Add Channel"
4.4 Select Only-Apartments
- Scroll down to the "Other Channels" Section
- Click Only-Apartments
4.5 Insert your Credentials that Only-Apartments provided to you in Step #3 above
- Enter your Hotel ID
- Enter your Password
- Click Next
4.6 Map your Rooms Together
If you need help with room mapping, please consult our Room Mapping Guidelines
4.7 Optional: Enter a Base Rate Adjustment (if desired)
Click here to learn more about the Base Rate Adjustment. In most cases, this can be left blank.
More information can be found here: Setting Base Rate Adjustments
- Note: If you need assistance in determining the values to enter for Net rates versus Sell rates for Tax purposes, please see this article: How should I handle taxes in myallocator?
4.8 Channel Setup is Complete
Step 5: On your channel summary page you’ll be able to see that setup for the channel has been completed successfully.
Step 6: Save Changes and Refresh your Myallocator Account
Note: This will erase any rates and availability which were on the channel before. Only do this once you have added the availability of this channel to your inventory.
- Click to go to the "Availability" screen
- Click Full Refresh
- Start Refresh
All of your Rates & Avaialbility will be sent to ClearTrip now that the channel setup process has been completed.