This article will show how to setup ODIGEO Connect to connect with myallocator.
1. If you do not have an account yet with ODIGEO Connect, click here to setup your property with them first by registering your property and signing the online partnership agreement:
2. Select myallocator as your channel manager within ODIGEO Connect
I. Login to your ODIGEO Connect Extranet
3. Connect the channel and map your rooms in myallocator
3.1. Log into myallocator by Cloudbeds
3.2. Click on Manage and then Channels
3.3. Click "Add Channel"
3.4. Select ODIGEO Connect
3.5. Enter your ODIGEO Connect Property ID and hit next:
ODIGEO Connect will send an email to you with the ODIGEO Connect ID when your channel manager is ready (If you do not receive this email, please contact your ODIGEO Connect Account Manager for this information):
3.6. Map your rooms together and hit Next:
If you need help with room mapping, please consult our Room Mapping Guidelines
3.7. Enter a Base Rate Adjustment (if desired) and hit Next:
In most cases, this can be left blank. Click here to learn more about the: Setting Base Rate Adjustments
- Note: If you need assistance in determining the values to enter for Net rates versus Sell rates for Tax purposes, please see this article: How should I handle taxes in myallocator?
3.8. Channel Setup is Complete
4. On your channel summary page you’ll be able to see that setup for the channel has been completed successfully.
5. Save Changes and Refresh your myallocator Account
Note: This will erase any rates and availability which were on the channel before. Only do this once you have added the availability of this channel to your inventory.
- Click to go to the "Availability" screen
- Click Save
- Select "Save to myallocator and all channels"
- Click Send to push the rates and availability you set in Step 2 to your newly connected channel.