With over 17 million customers annually, ODIGEO is Europe's leading online travel agency. ODIGEO Connect allows properties to connect package rates directly with eDreams ODIGEO. By leveraging eDreams ODIGEO's flight + hotel product, hoteliers can gain sales and international exposure on 140+ websites, 45 markets, and 4 brands (eDreams, Govoyage, Travelink, Opodo).
- Click here to setup your property with them first by registering your property and signing the online partnership agreement.
- Login to your ODIGEO Connect Extranet
- Contact your ODIGEO account managers or operations team and ask to select myallocator/cloudbeds as your channel manager.
ODIGEO Connect will send an email to you with the channel credentials when your channel manager is ready. If you haven't received this email, please contact your ODIGEO Connect Account Manager.
Please continue with Step 2 below.
- Channels tab
- Click Add Channel
- Search for ODIGEO Connect and click NOT SETUP, CLICK TO SETUP
- Enter your channel credentials:
- Map one myallocator room type to one room type on ODIGEO Connect. Click here for further details about mapping: Room Mapping Guidelines
- Enter a base rate adjustment, if needed
You are done, keep the full refresh box checked on this page to send a full refresh to the channel, and can go back to the overview page.
Frequently Asked Questions
ODIGEO Connect supports:
- Automatic adjustments
- Minimum length of stay
- Maximum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Close days for departure
- Closing rate plan for bookings
- Single use rates
ODIGEO Connect does not support:
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations
When an ODIGEO reservation is cancelled you will need to manually adjust the availability in myallocator.
Please, check this article for more details:
How should I handle cancellations?