This article will show how to setup Traveliko to connect with myallocator.
1. If you do not have an account yet with Traveliko, click here to setup your property with them first :
2. Select myallocator as your channel manager within Traveliko
2.1. Login to your Traveliko Extranet
2.2. Choose myallocator as your channel manager by navigating to the section Inventory- Basics. Choose myallocator:
3. Connect the channel and map your rooms in myallocator
3.1. Log into myallocator by Cloudbeds
3.2. Click on Manage and then Channels
3.3. Click "Add Channel"
3.4. Select Traveliko
3.5. Enter your Traveliko Property ID (from step 2.2) and hit next:
4. Map your rooms together and hit Next:
If you need help with room mapping, please consult our Room Mapping Guidelines
5. Enter a Base Rate Adjustment (if desired) and hit Next:
In most cases, this can be left blank. Click here to learn more about the: Setting Base Rate Adjustments
- Note: If you need assistance in determining the values to enter for Net rates versus Sell rates for Tax purposes, please see this article: How should I handle taxes in myallocator?
6. Channel Setup is Complete
7. On your channel summary page you’ll be able to see that setup for the channel has been completed successfully.
8. Save Changes and Refresh your myallocator Account
Note: This will erase any rates and availability which were on the channel before. Only do this once you have added the availability of this channel to your inventory.
- Click to go to the "Availability" screen
- Click Save
- Select "Save to myallocator and all channels"
- Click Send to push the rates and availability you set in Step 2 to your newly connected channel.