Wink mission is to offer a fairer and value-added alternative to larger online travel agencies. Operating out of Singapore and supported from Thailand, Wink is completely independent from any other OTA. They currently focusing on Thailand, Sri Lanka, and ASEAN countries. This article will show how to connect Wink Travel to myallocator.
Step 1 - Getting Started
If you do not have an account at Wink:
Follow the instructions on Wink Travel partner page to register a new account: Here's the link.
If you have an account at Wink:
Continue with Step 2 below.
Note that all room types must be already created both in myallocator and in the channel's extranet before starting this connection.
Step 2 - Select myallocator as your channel manager within Wink
- Login to Wink extranet
- Open Distribution settings in Wink Travel's main menu
- Select Cloudbeds as your channel manager
- Copy your Hotel ID to proceed to Step 3.
Step 3 - Start mapping Wink Travel in myallocator
- Go to Manage page
- Open Channels
- Click on Add Channel
- Search for Wink and click on Not Setup
- Add your Wink Hotel ID
- Click Next
- Map the Wink room types from the drop-down that correspond to myallocator room types listed in the left, click on Next when completed
If you need help with room mapping, consult our Room Mapping Guidelines
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type, if needed. Click on Next when completed
In most cases, this can be left blank. Click here to learn more about the: Setting Base Rate Adjustments
- Note: If you need assistance in determining the values to enter for Net rates versus Sell rates for Tax purposes, see this article: How should I handle taxes in myallocator?
The channel mapping is complete!
Save Changes and Refresh your myallocator Account
Note: This will erase any rates and availability which were on the channel before. Only do this once you have added the availability of this channel to your inventory.
- Click to go to the Availability screen
- Click on Save
- Select Save to myallocator and all channels
- Click on Send to push the rates and availability you set to your newly connected channel.
The connection is complete.