Hotusa Hotels, part of the Hotusa Group, is a large hotel representation company with a portfolio of over 2,500 hotels in 50 countries. It is the leading independent hotel consortium on an international level. Its main objective is to provide independent hotels and small groups with all the necessary tools to help them compete on an equal footing with large hotel chains. This article will show how to setup Hotusa to connect with myallocator.
Step 1 - Getting started
If you do not have an account at Hotusa:
Create a new account using this sign up link: http://www.hotusa.com/become-partner-hotel
If you have an account at Hotusa:
Please continue with Step 2 below.
Please note that all room types must be already created both in myallocator and in the channel's extranet before starting this connection.
Step 2 - Enable Myallocator as your Channel Manager on Hotusa
- Reach out to Hotusa support or account manager, inform your Hotusa Hotel ID and request the connection to myallocator (Cloudbeds channel manager).
- Once approved, Hotusa team will send you a confirmation
- Proceed to step 3 to start mapping.
Step 3 - Start connecting Hotusa in myfrontdesk
- Go to Channels page
- Click on Add channel
- Search for Hotusa channel and click on not setup
- Enter your Hotusa Property ID, Hotel Username and Password and hit next:
- Select the Channel Accommodation Type from the drop-down menu to match the accommodation type in myallocator
If you need help with room mapping, please consult our Room Mapping Guidelines
- On the Rate Selection screen, choose the Default Rate Plan and click on next
Since myallocator can only control one Rate Plan, we always recommend that you select the "Default" or "Standard" Rate Plan on this screen.
Once chosen, we will control Rates for this rate plan only - any other Rate Plans must be setup to be derived from the Default Rate.
More information about Rate Plans can be found here: Rateplan Support - Using Rate Plans to set multiple rates
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type, if needed.
- Click on Next when completed or if you want to skip, leave it as zero.
In most cases, this can be left blank. Click here to learn more about the: Setting Base Rate Adjustments
The mapping is complete.
Save Changes and Refresh your myallocator Account:
Note: This will erase any rates and availability which were on the channel before. Only do this once you have added the availability of this channel to your inventory.
- Click to go to the "Availability" screen
- Click Save
- Select "Save to myallocator and all channels"
- Click Send to push the rates and availability you set to your newly connected channel.
The connection is complete.