Restel, part of the Hotusa Group, is a platform for the distribution of hotel accommodations and tourist services. It is a leader in the tourism industry, with more than 20 years of experience. Restel includes Restel Hotels, a platform for the distribution of hotel accommodation, as well as Restel Travel, a tool for the distribution of both accommodation and tourist services. This article shows how to setup Restel to connect with myallocator.
How to Connect Restel to myallocator
Contact your Restel Account Manager and request to be connected to myallocator channel manager.
Your Restel property ID will be required to do this, so remember to include it in your request.
This property ID will have been provided in the initial contact from Restel.
- Go to Channels
- Click on Add Channel
- Search for Restel and click on Not Setup
- Add your Restel Hotel ID, Hotel Username, and Hotel Password
- Click Next
- Select the Restel room types from the drop-down that correspond to myfrontdesk room types listed in the left and click NEXT when completed
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Room Mapping Guidelines
- Select your default Rate Plan
Since myallocator can only control one Rate Plan, we always recommend you to select the Default or Standard Rate Plan on this screen.
Once chosen, the channel manager will control Rates for this rate plan only - any other Rate Plans must be setup to be derived from the Default Rate.
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed
Click here to learn more about the Base Rate Adjustment. In most cases, this can be left blank.
- It's strongly advised to send a full refresh now to make sure that availability and rates are fully updated on the channel. In order to activate it, you need to have this box checked and then click BACK TO OVERVIEW button.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic adjustments
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations (it means that when a reservation is canceled, your availability will be updated automatically)
- Minimum length of stay
- Maximum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Close days for departure
- Closing Rate plan for bookings
Restel does not support:
- Single Use Rates