Keytel, part of the Hotusa Group, is an exclusive booking platform that distributes property inventory to travel agents around the world. Keytel's commercialization platform works under the philosophy of a single, multi-channel and multi-rate inventory. Properties can choose to make their rooms available on some or all channels operated by Keytel at equal or different prices and commissions. This article will show how to setup Keytel to connect with myallocator.
Step 1 - Getting Started
If you do not have an account at Keytel:
Follow the instructions on Keytel partner page to register a new account: here's the link
If you have an account at Keytel:
Please continue with Step 2 below.
Please note that all room types must be already created both in myallocator and in the channel's extranet before starting this connection.
Step 2. Enable Myallocator as your Channel Manager on Keytel
- Reach out to your Keytel Account Manager and request the connection to myallocator (Cloudbeds channel manager) - include your Keytel Property ID in your request.
- Once approved, Keytel's team will inform you.
- Proceed to step 3 to start mapping.
Step 3. Start connecting Keytel in myallocator
- Go to Manage page
- Open Channels
- Click on Add Channel
- Search for Keytel channel and click on not setup
- Insert the Property ID, Hotel Username and Password provided by the channel
- Click on Next
- Select the Channel Accommodation Type from the drop-down menu to match the accommodation type on myallocator
- After finishing the room mapping, click on Next.
If you need help with room mapping, please consult our Room Mapping Guidelines
- Select the Default Rate Plan in the Channel Rate Plan drop-down list (the standard rate that myallocator will update)
- Click on Next
Since myallocator can only control one Rate Plan, we always recommend that you select the "Default" or "Standard" Rate Plan on this screen.
Once chosen, we will control Rates for this rate plan only - any other Rate Plans must be setup to be derived from the Default Rate.
More information about Rate Plans can be found here: Rateplan Support - Using Rate Plans to set multiple rates
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type, if needed.
- Click on Next when completed or if you want to skip, leave it as zero.
In most cases, this can be left blank. Click here to learn more about the: Setting Base Rate Adjustments
- Note: If you need assistance in determining the values to enter for Net rates versus Sell rates for Tax purposes, please see this article: How should I handle taxes in myallocator?
The mapping is complete.
Save Changes and Refresh your myallocator Account
Note: This will erase any rates and availability which were on the channel before. Only do this once you have added the availability of this channel to your inventory.
- Click to go to the "Availability" screen
- Click Save
- Select "Save to myallocator and all channels"
- Click Send to push the rates and availability you set to your newly connected channel.
The connection is complete.