This article will show you how to set up CanadaStays with myallocator.
Note: If you do not have an account with CanadaStays, click the following link to get in touch with an Account Manager or add your own property: https://www.canadastays.com/company/contact
How to connect CanadaStays to myallocator
Follow these steps within your CanadaStays extranet:
- Build your room listing(s)
- Note: if you have multiple room types please make sure your CanadaStays Account Manager is aware and ask about their Multi-Unit support so they can provide you with the optimal solution for your property.
- Listing(s) will be verified by CanadaStay's Customer Service department.
- Your CanadaStays Account Manager will provide you with a username & password to connect to the CanadaStays channel.
- Once you have the username and password, please proceed with the steps below.
When your property is set up with CanadaStays, please proceed with the instructions below
Log into your myallocator by Cloudbeds account
- Click on Manage and then Channels from the drop-down on the left
- Click Add Channel
- Click on 'Not Setup' next to channel's name
- Enter your credentials (received from CanadaStays) and click Next
5. Map one myallocator room type to one room type on the CanadaStays drop-down list and click NEXT when completed
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Room Mapping Guidelines
6. Specify Base Rate Adjustments for each room type, if desired. Click NEXT when completed (or click NEXT to skip this section).
Ensure your currency is set to the currency you have selected in CanadaStays. All transactions will be in Canadian dollars (both CAD & USD are displayed).
7. Keep the box on this page checked to perform a Full Refresh and send rates/availability from myallocator to CanadaStays