This article will show you how to setup CanadaStays with myallocator.
Note: If you do not have an account with CanadaStays, click the following link to get in touch with an Account Manager or add your own property: https://www.canadastays.com/company/contact
1. Follow these setps within your CanadaStays extranet
- Build your room listing(s)
- Note: if you have multiple room types please make sure your CanadaStays Account Manager is aware and ask about their Multi-Unit support so they can provide you with the optimal solution for your property.
- Listing(s) will be verified by CanadaStay's Customer Service department
- Your CanadaStays Account Manager will provide you with a username & password to connect to the CanadaStays channel
- Once you have the username and password, please proceed with the steps below.
2. When your property is setup with CanadaStays, please proceed with the instructions below
- Log into your myallocator by Cloudbeds account
- Click on Manage and then Channels from the drop-down on the left
- Click Add Channel and select CanadaStays as the channel
- Enter your credentials (received from CanadaStays) and click Next
- Map your rooms together. If you need assistance please refer to this guide: Room Mapping Guidelines
- Ensure your currency is set to the currency you have selected in CanadaStays. All transactions will be in Canadian dollars (both CAD & USD are displayed).
- On your channel summary page you’ll be able to see that the setup has been completed.
3. Perform a Full Refresh
- Within myallocator, click Availability
- Click Full Refresh
- Refresh all channels
- Start Refresh
- You are done!