Tripadvisor Vacation Rentals has combined several popular Vacation Rental sites into a single management interface. By setting up your Tripadvisor Vacation Rentals property account, you will be able to market your property to each of the portals listed below.
Before you set up Tripadivsor Vacation Rentals, be sure to read our in-depth article that discusses how calendar channels work. This article discusses important issues such as dealing with cancellations, dorm rooms, and many other important topics. Working with Calendar Channels (Vacation Rental Sites) - Everything you need to know
Selling Dorm/beds rooms is not recommended.
Calendar-based channels do not provide us with the number of customers that booked, so bookings for shared/dorm rooms will be imported as 1 bed by default, even though there could be more! It's safest to not update/sell dorm rooms on Tripadvisor vacation rentals.
1. Log in to your Tripadvisor Vacation Rentals account
3. Import a Calendar
4. Open a new browser page and Log in to myallocator
5. Click Channels
6. Add Channel
7. Click TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals
10. Go back to the Tripadvisor Vacation Rentals page
11. Paste the myallocator URL
- Click inside the "Other calendar address/URL" field
- Press CTRL + V together to paste the URL from step 10 into this field
- Give the Calendar a name, such as "myallocator Standard Queen"
- Save Changes
12. Obtain your Tripadvisor export calendar URL for the first listing
- Click Calendar
- Manage calendars
- Export this calendar
- Copy link to clipboard