Lastminute is the UK's leading online travel and leisure retailer. This article will walk you through the steps on how to connect Lastminute to your myallocator account.
How to Connect Lastminute with myallocator
Step 1 - Getting Started
If you do not have an account at Lastminute:
Follow the instructions on Lastminute partner page to create a new account: Here's the link.
If you have an account at Lastminute:
Please continue with Step 2 below.
Please note that all room types must be already created both in myallocator and in the channel's extranet before starting this connection.
Step 2. Enable Myallocator as your Channel Manager on Lastminute
- Reach out to Lastminute support or account manager and request the connection to myallocator (Cloudbeds channel manager).
- Once approved, lastminute team will send you the 'Global Hotels ID'
- Proceed to step 3 to start mapping.
Step 3. Start connecting Lastminute in myallocator
- Go to 'Manage' tab
- Open 'Channels' page
- Click on 'Add channel'
- Search for 'lastminute' channel and click on 'not setup'
- Insert the 'Global Hotel ID' provided by the channel
- Click on 'Enable'
Step 4. Request the connection to support
- Reach out to our support informing your Global Hotel ID
- Once the connection is approved by the channel, you will receive a confirmation by email that the channel is ready for mapping in myallocator
Step 5. Channel mapping
- Go to 'Channels' tab
- Search for 'lastminute' channel and click on 'ready for mapping'
- In 'Room Mapping' page, select the Channel Accommodation Type from the drop-down menu to match the accommodation type on myallocator
- After finishing the room mapping, click on 'Next'.
Do not map multiple rooms to one single room in myallocator or channel. The room mapping must be one-to-one.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Room Mapping Guidelines
- Select the 'Standard Rate' in the Channel Rate Plan Selection drop-down list
- Click on 'Next'
The base rate on myallocator can only be synced to one rate plan on Lastminute which is the standard rate configured in your myallocator calendar. Any other additional rate plan (e.g. non refundable, breakfast) needs to be configured to be derived from the Standard Rate on the channel extranet. Reach out to Lastminute support if you need assistance setting up rate plans in your extranet.
- Add 'Base Rate Adjustments' for each room type, if needed.
- Click on 'Next' when completed or if you want to skip, leave it as zero.
- Set the correct currency if this channel works with a different currency than your default currency in myallocator
- Select the 'Per Room' pricing model
- Select 'Room' as your 'Inventory Level'
- Click on 'Next' once configured the channel-specific options above.
Myallocator does not update pricing per person to the channel. In case you have per person pricing, reach out to Lastminute support or your channel account manager to request this configuration in the channel's extranet.
The mapping is complete.
- Be sure to enable 'Send a full refresh'
- Click on 'back to overview' to force an update of your property’s availability and rates to the channel