Jalan is one of the largest online hotels & ryokans booking site in Japan.
This article will show you how to connect Jalan to your myallocator account.
How to connect Jalan to myallocator
If you do not have an account at Jalan
- Create an account at Jalan
- Create all rooms that you have on Jalan
- Once you have your Login ID and Password, you can start the mapping process by following the instructions on Step 2 below
If you do have an account at Jalan
Go ahead and proceed with Step 2.
- Go to myallocator and open the Channels page
- Click on Add Channel
- Search for Jalan and click Not Setup
- Please enter your Jalan login ID and Password
- Select Jalan rooms from the drop-down which correspond to myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds) rooms and click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Distribution Channel Mapping Guidelines
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip this step.
- It's strongly advised to send a full refresh now to make sure that availability and rates are fully updated on the channel. In order to activate it, you need to have this box checked and then click 'BACK TO OVERVIEW' button.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic adjustments
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations
- Single Use Rate
Jalan does not support:
- Restriction of Minimum length of stay
- Restriction of Maximum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Close days for departure
- Closing Rate Plan for bookings