There could be a few possible reasons why you'd like to stop sync between Airbnb listing and myallocator:
- information in Airbnb after sync is incorrect
- some settings are not editable
This article will walk you through the steps to stop the synchronization between Airbnb API and myallocator for one or for all listings.
To stop the sync between Airbnb listing and myalocator go to Airbnb Extranet and do the following:
- Select Host
- Listings tab
- Select the listing which you need to disconnect
- Click on Edit Selected
- Sync Settings
- Select Disconnect
- Go back to your listings and click on the disconnected one
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click on Edit in front of the listing status
- Select Unlist -> then choose the reason -> Next ->Next
- Click to Unlist and then go to the settings and make sure that the listing status is Unlisted now.
Contact our support team at email@example.com to disconnect myallocator from Airbnb API on our side after you performed all the actions above.
Note: both steps must be done: disconnect Airbnb API on our side and also on Airbnb extranet! Stopping the connection on myallocator only, will not stop the sync with Airbnb.
If for some reason you need to disconnect the whole Airbnb API account, go to Airbnb Extranet and follow the steps below:
- Click on Account tab
- Privacy & Sharing section
- Scroll down to Connected Apps
- Click to remove access next to Cloudbeds (Myallocator)