Credit Card Passwords allow you to view the details of credit cards imported to Myallocator from the OTAs and booking engines. Follow the instructions below to reset your Credit Card Password if you need to change it for any reason.
Things to Note:
- REQUIREMENTS FOR PASSWORD: the password must either be at least 25 characters in length OR be at least 8 characters and at contain at least 1 number (digit), at least letter (a-z), and at least 1 special character: ! @ # $ % ^& ; .
- We only save credit card details for these channels: BookNow, Agoda, BookNow App, Booking.com, CTrip, Expedia, Hotusa, HotelTravel, Keytel, Lastminute, ODIGEO Connect, Restel, TripAdvisor.
- A newly set password is valid for 1 year
- The password can be reset only if no emails in "Email Addresses" tab have been changed within the last 72h (3 days). Otherwise, you will need to wait for 3 days after changing the email address to reset the credit card password.
- The password is always property-specific (1 credit card viewing password for 1 account and for all users in account), and the reset email for the credit card viewing password will go to the property email address. If you have several users in the account with permission to use credit card password - they'll have to share it between each other.
Updating a credit card password is only possible if you know your current password. If you forgot your password and want to reset it, follow the instructions from section 'How to Reset Credit Card Password' below
- Login to your Myallocator account https://inbox.myallocator.com/en/login
- Access the 'Manage; tab
- Select 'Credit Card Password' from the left menu
- Enter your old password
- Confirm new password (enter it again)
- Click 'UPDATE'
In case you forgot your credit card password you may easily reset it by following the steps below
- A newly set password is valid for 1 year. You will see the date of the password expiration on the Credit Card Password page in Myallocator.
- Due to security reasons, the password can be reset only if no emails in "Email Addresses" tab have been changed within the last 72h (3 days). Otherwise, you will need to wait for 3 days after changing the email address to reset the credit card password.
- The credit card viewing password is always property-specific (1 password for 1 account and for all users in account), and the reset email will be sent to the property email address*. If you have several users in the account with permission to use credit card password, they'll have to share it between each other.
*You can locate the property email address registered in the system by clicking on the 'Emails' tab. The email will be sent to the 'contact' address:
Login to your myallocator account https://inbox.myallocator.com/en/login
1. Go to Manage tab
2. Open 'Credit Card Password' page
3. Scroll down to 'Reset Password' section
4. Check the box 'I confirm that I would like to reset my credit card password'
5. Click 'RESET NOW'
6. Check the email registered as a "Contact" under 'Email Addresses' tab. You will see the message called 'Credit card password reset has been requested.'
Open it and click the button 'PROCEED WITH CREDIT CARD PASSWORD RESET' which will redirect you back to Myallocator.
If you didn't change the email and you don't see an email in your Inbox, please make sure you're checking the correct mailbox, including the spam folder.
7. In Myallocator enter new password
8. Confirm new password
9. Click 'SET NEW PASSWORD'