There are a few reasons why the availability on the channel is zero when there's availability on myallocator. Please check the most frequent reasons on this article.
1. Make sure that you have availability and rates set
Rates are always needed and will always overwrite what is set on the channel
- Click on 'Availability'
- Check the following examples:
Check the following article to learn how to Set up Rates & Availability
2. Make sure that the 'Closed' checkbox is not selected
On your 'Availability' , please check if the 'Closed' checkbox is not selected. If selected, myallocator will not send rates/availability to any connected channel. Check the following example:
Although the Standard Double Room has rates and availability set, the 'Closed' checkbox is selected on Dec 29 and 30.
3. Check if the Channel and Room Type is mapped
Myallocator only sends rates and availability to channels/room types that were correctly mapped.
- Click on 'Channels'
Check if the channel doesn't have error messages
- The expected status is 'Setup Completed'
- If you see 'Needs fixing', it means that the channel has connection errors. In this case, click on the red button and re-do the mapping process.
- If the channel has 'Setup Completed' status, we recommend you to access the mapping (by clicking on the green button) to make sure that the corresponding room type was correctly mapped.
Check the following example: the 'Standard Double Room' is not configured - it means that myallocator will not send rates/availability to this channel.
It's also important to check if the channel room type was mapped with the correct myallocator room type.