When setting up your HRS account, there is a setting that you specify regarding your Breakfast options for each year that you are marketed on HRS. The breakfast options selected in HRS must be compatible with the settings that you choose in myallocator. Otherwise, you will receive the following error: "Your breakfast setting on the channel doesn't match the breakfast setting in the channel manager".
To correct this issue, please follow the steps below:
- Access breakfast settings in your HRS Extranet https://hotelservice.hrs.com/portal/
- Log in the with your credentials
- Click on the "Other Prices" Tab
- Select Meals
- Verify the Breakfast options match for EVERY year listed. If there is a mismatch in any of the years shown, you must edit the Breakfast Options so that they all match.
The available breakfast types are:
- Meals Not Available
Update the Breakfast settings in myallocator
- Go to General Details
- In the Breakfast settings, select 'Included in bed/room price'
- Click on Update
Update the Channel-Specific Options - HRS
For each rate plan that is not "Disabled" you must specify the Board and/or Breakfast Type that is available.
Note: It is possible to set Breakfast/Board to "Exclusive" for any rate plan, even if your previous setting was chosen as "Included". This allows you to set different Breakfast options for various Rate Plans that you have set.
Compatible Breakfast Settings
Here are the possible matches between HRS and myallocator: