Booking.com has a very specific activation process that must be followed verbatim. If you have problems with the process, please contact your Booking.com account manager for assistance, as we are unable to initiate this process for you (it's a security measure with booking.com).
Please note that after connection is completed:
- All updates of Rates, Availabilities and some restrictions (MinLos, MaxLos, Closed to Arrival, Closed to Departure) will be sent to Booking.com exclusively through myallocator. Manual entries for these parameters will no longer be possible on Booking.com extranet (settings will be not clickable or not visible).
- Rates & Availability grids will only be visible for monitoring and conformity checks.
- Some restrictions still can be configured on Booking.com (for example, same-day bookings or minimum advance reservation). Please contact your Booking.com Account Manager to check which settings can be edited and ask to provide you an access to setup them
- MyAllocatorByCloudBeds will now be listed as a user on your property's booking.com User Accounts. Please note that you have the option to remove it but we kindly ask you to not do so, we will need to use this user during the activation process and for troubleshooting issues between Booking.com and myallocator.
How to connect Booking.com to myallocator
The first step is to log in to your Booking.com extranet. This is because Booking.com requires the connection process to start on their side.
- Click here to access the extranet
- Enter your property username and password
If you have forgotten your booking.com extranet login, please contact booking.com customer support directly.
Once you've submitted the connection request, you should receive a notification email along with the contract XML Signup Agreement with Booking.pdf.
Myallocator support team receives an email notification with your data and we will send you a confirmation email once all the settings have been completed.
- Once you submit the request, myallocator will confirm the connection within one business day
- You can check the status of the request from your Booking.com extranet under the Channel manager link at any time.
Once the request of connection has been confirmed by myallocator support team, you will receive an email asking to complete the activation
- Select Click Here to confirm the connection.
- Click on I confirm the connection with myallocator and the connection will be enabled
Congratulations, myallocator is your new Channel Manager! Go ahead and proceed with step 6 bellow.
- Access the Manage tab in myallocator
- Click on Channels
- Click on Ready for mapping near to Booking.com
- Read carefully the note on this step and check I acknowledge the above field
- Hit the Set button:
- Select the Booking.com rooms from the drop down that correspond to myallocator rooms and click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Room Mapping Guidelines.
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip, leave it at zero.
- Set the correct currency if this channel works with a different currency than your default. Also, select whether you want to transmit Maximum length of stay on the channel or not:
- Keep the box on this page checked to send Full Refresh to the channel.