Hostelworld displays rooms based on their type, such as "Shared" or "Private". If you have setup your Myallocator room as a different type than the Hostelworld room, you will not see the corresponding Hostelworld room for mapping purposes.
Example: Let's say you have a room called "Single" in Myallocator that is created as a "Shared Dorm" in Myallocator as shown below:
If the Hostelworld room that you want to map is created as a "Private Room", that Hostelworld room will not appear in the drop-down list for mapping. This is because the room type (Shared versus Private) does not match between Myallocator and Hostelworld.
Instead, you will only see the [Not configured] message as shown below:
There are two options:
1. Change the room type in Myallocator to match the room type in Hostelworld
2. Change the room type in Hostelworld to match the room type in Myallocator.
For example, you configured room as private in myallocator, but it's shared (dorm) on Hostelworld. The room needs to be private on both systems (or shared on both systems). Once you make the proper change, the room will appear in the drop-down list on the mapping page.
1. Go to Hostelworld Room Type configuration and fill in all the fields.
2. Once this is done return to myallocator mapping page and map the room.
3. If the room isn't in the list please contact Hostelworld to ask them to enable this room type for channel management.
4. Make sure room types (private vs. dormitory) correspond between the channel extranet and myallocator, otherwise the rooms won't be available for mapping.
In the example below Room Grade wasn't set up so the room wasn't available for mapping in myallocator.
If a room was disabled on Hostelworld for certain period, it can be that enabling it again won't make it displayed on myallocator. In this case you need to delete the room on Hostelworld (which was disabled on channel for certain period) and create it from the beginning.