In order to cancel / suspend your myallocator account properly, several steps must be performed. If any of these steps are not taken properly, it may result in overbookings, improper rates or other undesired results on your channels.
Please note that Billing team is unable to cancel your account for you, but you can cancel it within the system using the instructions below.
We understand the need for properties to pause their subscription. For this reason, we allow you to suspend the service, and resume it when you are ready without losing any data or information.
Please note that suspension is only allowed for up to 6 months and no data will be lost in the meantime.
In order to have your account suspended please send an email to our support team at email@example.com with the following information:
- The date of the suspension
- The return date
If you are not sure on what date you’ll be ready to come back, we suggest you request cancellation of your account. This will allow you to come back when you are ready, without any extra charges.
After your request is processed you will no longer be able to log into the application. Take care to export any data you want to keep before clicking "Confirm account cancellation".
Step 1: Turn off "Download Bookings"
- Access your myallocator account and click on 'General Details'
- Turn off the 'Download new bookings from channels' option
Step 2: Turn off Automatic Adjustments
- Access your Automatic Adjustments tab
- Disable the Automatic Adjustments option
Step 3: Disable ALL the Channels in myallocator
Perform this step for each of the channels that show "Setup completed" on the Setup Channels screen.
- Access 'Channels' tab
- Click on each channel with 'Setup Completed' status
3. Click to Disable each channel
4. Click on OK to confirm
- Rates and Availability will stop updating and new bookings will not be imported to myallocator
- Please also disable myallocator in the channel extranet - Please check Step 5 for further details
Step 4: Cancel your Billing Profile
Follow this step carefully to discontinue the billing of your Credit Card or PayPal account
- Access 'Billing' tab
- Click to access your Billing Portal
- Click on the drop-down next to Your Account > Cancel Account
The myallocator support team will review and process your cancellation request within 48 business hours.
4. Read the warning message carefully and click on 'I Agree'
5. If you have a group account, please specify members of your group, you planning to cancel
6. Enter a Cancellation Reason
7. Click Request Cancellation
Your Cancellation Request has been sent!
Step 5: Deactivate myallocator with all of your OTA's
This is the most crucial step of all! If you do not perform this step, you will be unable to manage your rates and inventory on your channel sites.
Contact all of your channels (OTA's) and inform them that you have deactivated myallocator as your Channel Manager.
- If you do not inform all of your channels that you have cancelled Myallocator, your availability and rates will still be available from your most recent myallocator update on your Extranet sites (such as booking.com, Hostelworld.com, Expedia.com, etc)
- You must cancel the connection to myallocator directly on your channels before you can manage your rates and availability on the channel again
- Myallocator cannot disable the connection on the channel side for you. Only you (as the property owner) can contact the channels to disable myallocator from their side.
- If you have questions on how to disable myallocator on the Channel/OTA side - please contact your channel's support directly
To disconnect your myallocator account from booking.com, you must login to the Booking.com property extranet and follow the steps below:
- Login to your Booking.com extranet with your property username and password
2. Click on Account
3. Select 'Connectivity Provider'
4. Click to 'Deactivate' the connection
Step 6: PMS Users: disconnect your PMS from myallocator
If you have a PMS, you must have them remove the connection to Myallocator
Myallocator is unable to terminate the connection to your PMS from our system.
You must contact your PMS directly if you need help to deactivate the link from your PMS to Myallocator.