In order to cancel / suspend your myallocator account properly, several steps must be performed. If any of these steps are not taken properly, it may result in overbookings, improper rates or other undesired results on your channels.
Step 2: Turn off Automatic Adjustments
Step 3: Disable ALL the Channels in myallocator
Perform this step for each of the channels that show "Setup completed" on the Setup Channels screen.
- go to Channels page
Step 4: Cancel your Billing Profile
Follow this step carefully to discontinue the billing of your Credit Card or PayPal account.
- In myallocator go to 'Billing' section
- Click the button 'Click here to access the Billing Portal'
- Click the Drop-Down next to Your Account > Cancel Account
- Click I Agree
- If you have a group account, please specify members of your group, you planning to cancel
- Enter a Cancellation Reason
- Click Request Cancellation
- Your Cancellation Request has been sent
The myallocator support team will review and process your cancellation request within 48 business hours.
Step 5: Deactive myallocator with all of your OTA's
This is the most crucial step of all! If you do not perform this step, you will be unable to manage your rates and inventory on your channel sites.
Contact all of your channels (OTA's) and inform them that you have deactivated Myallocator as your Channel Manager.
- If you do not inform all of your channels that you have cancelled Myallocator, your availability and rates will still be available from your most recent Myallocator update on your Extranet sites (such as booking.com, Hostelworld.com, Expedia.com, etc).
- You must cancel the connection to Myallocator directly on your channels before you can manage your rates and availability on the channel again.
- Myallocator cannot disable the connection on the channel side for you. Only you (as the property owner) can contact the channels to disable Myallocator from their side.
- If you have questions on how to disable Myallocator on the Channel/OTA side - please contact your channel's support directly.
Step 6: PMS Users: disconnect your PMS from myallocator
If you have a PMS, you must have them remove the connection to Myallocator
Myallocator is unable to terminate the connection to your PMS from our system.
You must contact your PMS directly if you need help to deactivate the link from your PMS to Myallocator.
For your convenience, here is a list of PMS partner contacts: https://www.myallocator.com/pms-connections/