Our support portal for Myallocator (https://myallocator.cloudbeds.com/hc/en-us) contains a wealth of information, including:
- Our Getting Started Guide
- Training Videos
- Extensive Knowledge Base
- Community Forums
- Ability to create, track and manage all of your Support Tickets
There is no account needed to create a ticket or access all of the free information such as the Videos, Getting Started Guide, and the Knowledge Base. If you want to track and manage your tickets however, you will need to first create an account with our Support page.
1) Go to Support Portal
- From within the myallocator application: The easiest way to access the support portal is to click the Support button located at the top of your myallocator screen:
- Or using the link directly: You can also bookmark (save) this link directly in your browser: https://myallocator.cloudbeds.com/hc/en-us
2) Click 'Contact Support'
3) Fill in the form and click 'Submit'
You will receive a response to the email you have entered
Note: The support account is separate from your myallocator account
As a reminder, a support portal account is NOT required to submit a ticket. However, if you want to track the tickets you create, you'll need to create a support account.
Here is how:
- Go to https://myallocator.cloudbeds.com/hc/en-us
- Click Sign In
- Choose either to sign in with Twitter, Facebook or Gmail.
- If you don't have any of these accounts, click Sign Up to create an account directly on our support portal.
- Follow the steps shown to complete the Sign In Process
- Your account has been created, and you are now signed in to our support site
Once signed in, you can view your entire history of tickets, including:
- Open tickets (Requests)
- Closed tickets
- Tickets you are copied on
- Community posts
- Articles that you are following
Here is how:
- Sign into your support portal account as shown above
- Click the drop-down arrow next to your name
- Click My Activities
- All of your Activities (Tickets, etc) are displayed for your review