What reports and statistics are available in myallocator?
We provide several different types of automated reports, as well as the option of exporting raw booking data into CSV format for editing via spreadsheet programs.
Steps to export raw data to a CSV file:
1. From the "bookings" page, click on "CSV".
2. Here, you are given several options of data selection for the report that you want to export.
3. Once you click "Export" a CSV file is generated and downloaded via your browser.
Open the file with your favorite spreadsheet program (Excel, etc.) and you can manipulate it as much as you like.
B: Steps to view canned reports:
1. On the Bookings page, click "Statistics"
2. There are three different canned reports available to view:
1. Bookings By Channel and Month
2. Bookings By Channel (all time and last 30 days)
3. BookNow booking sources
The Bookings By Channel and Month report will generate a bar graph as shown below:
The BookNow by Source Report displays a Pie Chart with the number of bookings you have received from the different BookNow versions (version 1, version 2, Facebook).
The Bookings By Channel (all time and last 30 days) report will generate a pie chart as shown below: