The answer is Yes, but not all channels support the close feature.
Please refer to the channel features article to check which channels support sending the closed value. For those channels you will need to remove the rooms manually or work with the channel to not sell those rooms.
Step 1 - Close your rooms in myallocator
- Click on 'Availability'
- Select 'Set Long Term'
- Select the room type and the 'Start/End Dates'
- Choose 'Closed' and select the check box
- Click on 'Set'
Repeat the above steps for all your rooms, and all the dates you want to close to the outside channels.
Step 2 - Send a Full Refresh
- On the 'Availability' screen, click on 'Full Refresh'
- Select 'Refresh all channels'
- Click on 'Start Refresh'
Step 4 - Set the Closed Days Option in BookNow
- Click on 'Manage'
- Select 'Book Now' on the left side
- Click on 'Go to Setup'
- Set the 'Closed Days' option
- Scroll down and click on 'Save'
Now, all of your closed rooms will be unavailable in the connected/external channels that support this feature, and, the rooms will still be available to book on your BookNow pages/widget.