HRS is a Germany-based channel, but operates internationally. They are popular with business bookings.
This article shows how to connect HRS to myallocator.
Step 1 - Getting Started
- Create an account with HRS - Click here to access the sign-up link
- Complete the registration and profile creation processes
- Once your property is live and bookable on HRS, you are ready to proceed with Step 2 of this article
If you need assistance with the steps above, please contact HRS's support team directly
- Log in to your myallocator account and go to Manage > Channels
- Click 'Add Channel'
- Search for HRS and click on 'Not Setup'
- Please enter your HRS Hotel ID and click 'Enable'.
We'll then contact HRS for you to get you enabled as quickly as possible
Once the request has been sent, the channel status will change to 'Awaiting Activation' while HRS processes this request. It may take a few days.
- When HRS confirms the connection, they will email myallocator support team with the required information - Our support team will enable the connection for you!
Do not worry, you will receive an email notifying you that HRS is ready for mapping! When you receive this email, go ahead and proceed with Step 2.
- Go to myallocator and click on 'Channels'
- If you have correctly completed the steps above, HRS will be displayed on your channels list as 'Ready for mapping'. Click on the yellow button to proceed.
- Click 'NEXT' to continue
- Select the HRS rooms from the drop-down that correspond to myallocator rooms and click NEXT when completed
- If you need help with myallocator room mapping, please consult our Room Mapping Guidelines
- For HRS-specific mapping guidelines, please see Working with HRS Room Types and Rates
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip, leave it at zero.
Click here to learn more about the Base Rate Adjustment. In most cases, this can be left blank.
- Choose the HRS Channel-Specific Options:
- Currency - Set the correct currency if this channel works with a different currency than your default
Rate Plans - myallocator supports the following HRS rate plans:
- Holiday Hotels (Season Rates)
- Special Rates
- Trade Fair Rates
- Hot Deals
For further details about HRS rate plans, check the following article: What rate plans does myallocator support for HRS?
- Keep the box on this page checked to perform Full Refresh and send rates/availability from myallocator to HRS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please visit the HRS Frequently Asked question article for further details about this channel - FAQ
- Automatic adjustments
- Automatic adj. for cancellations (meaning, when a reservation is canceled, your availability will be updated automatically)
- Minimum length of stay
HRS does not support:
- Close days for arrival
- Close days for departure
- Closing rate plan for bookings
- Single Use Rates