Please follow the instruction below to set Channel-Specific Rate Differences for each channel. The Rate Differences can be set in a Percentage Amount or a Fixed Currency Amount.
If you want one channel to have a 15% rate discount compared to other channels, you would enter - 15% for each room. The same applies for higher rates.
- On your myallocator account, click on 'Manage'
- Access Channels tab
- Search for the channel that you want to configure the base rate adjustment and click on 'Setup Completed'
4. Click NEXT until you're on the page 'Base Rate Adjustment'
5. Select the percentage or fixed amount and enter the value (eg. 15%)
6. Hit NEXT to confirm
If you need to calculate the rate difference for taxes for channels that expect Net rates instead of Sell Rates, please consult this article: How should I handle taxes in myallocator?
7. Perform a full refresh to send the update to the channel's extranet