This article will guide you on how to connect one-way calendar-based channels.
One-way connection means that we send a block TO the calendar once there is no availability for the specific room type, but it will not import any bookings.
Step 1. Myallocator Steps
Access your myallocator account:
- Click on Manage
- Go to Channels menu
- Click on 'Add Channel'
- Go to 'Others' and click on 'View Links'
- Copy the Calendar link of the room
Step 2. Google Calendar Steps
Access your Google Calendar
- Click on 'Add Other Calendars'
- Select 'From URL'
- Paste myallocator calendar link from the previous step into URL field
- Click on 'Add Calendar'
Repeat these steps for all your room types
- This is a one-way integration, meaning that it will set the correct availability on those websites, but it won't import any bookings.
- Please also note that booked out days will simply show an event with the message "Blocked Date", while days with availability will have no event.
- This feature does not list which customer stays on which date.