Once you have your billing account setup (Payment options for your myallocator account), you may need to change your billing payment method, invoice details, etc. This article will describe how to make those changes.
- Click Account Dropdown
- Select Billing Information
- Under Billing Information, click Edit
- Enter/change the information
- Click Save
Step 4: Editing your Payment Method
If you want to remove your credit card details completely from our system, you will need to do one of two things:
- Switch to the PayPal method (shown below)
- Cancel your account
Removing all payment methods can only be accomplished by cancelling your account with Cloudbeds.
- Scroll down to Payment Details menu.
- Click Here to Manage your PayPal Information
- You will be re-directed to the PayPal login screen
- Select one of the following payment options:
- Add a debit or credit card
- Bank Account
- Credit Card
- PayPal Smart Connect
- Payment method is Updated
- Choose Agree & Continue
- You will be redirected back to the Cloudbeds billing screen, and the process is complete
1 - It is currently not possible to pay Cloudbeds via "PayPal Direct" using your PayPal balance. Instead, you must setup one of the options above (Credit Card, Bank Transfer, or PayPal Smart Connect).
2 - Currently, PayPal doesn’t accept the currency IDR (Indonesian rupiah).