Myallocator has a number of display options to help you filter the way you view your bookings. While the default settings work great for many users, there's a lot of alternative layouts you can choose based on what works best for your property.
Once you login to your myallocator account:
- Navigate to the Bookings Page
- Click on 'Display'
- Select the options you want to view on the bookings page
- Bookings Per Page - This determines how many bookings will appear on each page before you have to click an arrow to see more bookings
- Sort By - This option will sort the bookings by either the Booking/Modification date, or the Arrival Date
- Show heading for each date - This option will display the heading (column names) before each date change
- Columns - This includes all of the options to display, such as Channel, Booking ID, Arrival Date, Balance
- Once all selections have been made, click on 'SET'