Display options within the Booking Page
Myallocator has a number of display options to help you filter the way you view your bookings. While the default settings work great for many users, there's a lot of alternative layouts you can choose based on what works best for your property.
Step 1: Navigate to the Bookings Page
Step 2: Click the Display Button
Step 3: Check the options you want to view on the Bookings Page
- Bookigns Per Page
- This determines how many bookings will appear on each page before you have to click an arrow to see more bookings
- Sort By
- This option will sort the bookings by either the Booking/Modification date, or the Arrival Date
- Show heading for each date
- This option will display the heading (column names) before each date change
- This includes all of the options to display, such as Channel, Booking ID, Arrival Date, Balance, etc.
- Once all selections have been made, click SET.