As a channel manager, myallocator is not designed to have bookings manually added to the bookings page. That type of functionality can be found within your typical PMS software.
If you do not use a PMS, we have two options for you to manage your manual reservations and keep your availability up to date.
Option 1 - Adjust the Availability
For Availability (inventory) purposes, if you receive a manual booking, you would simply reduce the number of rooms/beds for the room and night that you received the booking for on the Availability page.:
- Access 'Availability'
- Adjust the availability for the desired room type and date
Option 2 - Add a Manual Booking through BookNow
If you use BookNow, you can add the manual booking through the BookNow widget while logged into myallocator as shown below:
- Access 'BookNow' tab
- Scroll down to complete the reservation
- Select the 'arrival date'
- Select the 'number of nights'
- Click on check 'availability'
- Choose the desired room type and select the number of guests
- Click on 'Proceed'
- On the Booking Overview page, double-check if all the details are correct and click on 'Proceed'
- Add guest's details and click on 'Proceed' once you finish
- Add the payment details and click on 'Proceed Booking'