This article will show you how to change the currency that you are billed in within your myallocator billing account.
- You will not be able to update the billing currency if there is a pending transaction in your billing portal account. The option will not be visible until the transaction is completed (on average, the process takes 5 business days).
- The currency setting can only be changed once - it cannot be changed again. Make certain you want to change the currency setting before proceeding.
Due to recent changes in FX regulations from the Central Bank of Argentina:
- Argentine cardholders can pay for the system only in ARS. Transactions in other currencies will be declined.
- Non-Argentine cardholders cannot pay for the system in ARS currency. Transactions in ARS will be declined.
When you first setup your myallocator account, your payment currency is defaulted to the currency that corresponds with your region based on the currencies below:
- United States dollar (USD)
- Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Pound sterling (GBP)
- Euro (EUR)
- Australian dollar (AUD)
- Brazilian real (BRL)
- Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY)
- Japanese yen (JPY)
- Indian rupee (INR)
- Icelandic krona (ISK)
- Argentine peso (ARS)
- Colombian peso (COP)
- Russian ruble (RUB)
- Mexican Pesos (MXN)
- Thai Baht (THB)
- Indonesia Rupiah (IDR)
- Sri Lanka Rupee (LKR)
- Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
|Middle East||EUR - since there's no corresponding currency available for this region|
- Access Billing Portal within your myallocator account
2. Click the Account drop-down
3. Click Switch Billing Currency
4. Read the warnings
- You can only do this one time
- If you have entered payment details, you will need to re-enter them after confirming this change
- You must pay all outstanding invoices before changing your currency
5. Click the Drop-Down to and select the desired Currency
6. Review your New Price.
Note: The Exchange rate automatically calculated from today's exchange rate as provided by https://openexchangerates.org
8. When you are certain that you want to change the currency, click Save
Frequently Asked Questions
The currency setting can only be changed once - it cannot be changed again. If you need help, please reach out to our support team email@example.com
Currently, we only support the currencies listed on the 'Default Currency Designation' section of this article. You must select one of these currencies.
We receive updated exchange rates on a daily basis from https://openexchangerates.org.
When you choose to change your currency, the exchange rate is automatically calculated from today's exchange rate.