Ctrip is a leading provider of travel services including accommodation reservation, transportation tickets, package tours, and corporate travel management. By connecting to Ctrip, your property will gain unrivaled exposure to more than 16,000,000 consumers around the world. Ctrip sells over twenty-five million room nights per month.
Things you should know before you get started:
Please check the FAQ section from this article to know more about channel's restrictions.
How to Connect Ctrip to myallocator
If you don’t have an account at Ctrip:
- You need to create an account at Ctrip. Here's the sign-up link: https://join.trip.com/ebkhoteldevelop/OverSeaUnion/Index.aspx
- After completing, you should receive your Hotel ID and Username.
- Once you receive this information from Ctrip, proceed to Step 2.
If you do have an account at Ctrip:
Go ahead and proceed to Step 2
- Login to your myallocator account and go to Manage > Channels.
- Click 'Add Channel'.
- Search for Ctrip and click 'Not Setup'.
- Please enter your Ctrip Hotel ID, Username, Password and click 'Next'.
Please note that your Ctrip Hotel ID and Username are the same
5. Select the Ctrip room types from the drop-down that correspond to myallocator room types listed in the left and click NEXT when completed.
If you need help with room mapping, please consult our Room Mapping Guidelines.
6. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip, leave it at zero.
Click here to learn more about the Base Rate Adjustment. In most cases, this can be left blank.
7. Keep the box on this page checked to perform Full Refresh and send rates/availability from myallocator to Ctrip.
- Automatic adjustments
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations (it means that when a reservation is canceled, your availability will be updated automatically)
- Minimum length of stay
- Maximum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Close days for departure
- Closing rate plan for bookings
Ctrip does not support:
- Single-Use Rates