How to Activate Atrapalo with myallocator
This article will walk you through the steps of activating your Atrapalo channel account with myallocator.
Step 1: Contact your Atrapalo Account Manager
Before we can connect your Atrapalo account to myallocator, you must first obtain the special API credentials to establish the connection:
- Contact your Atraplo account manager via email
- Ask him/her to provide you with the "API credentials for channel manager"
- Wait for them to reply with the credentials
- Per Atrapalo, you should receive the credentials within 1-2 business days (not including weekends).
Note: If you do not know who your Atrapalo account manager is, you can see it on the right side of the home page of your Atrapalo Extranet:
Step 2: Setup Atrapalo within myallocator
Once you have the API credentials, you can proceed with the Atrapalo setup process:
- Login to myallocator
- Click Manage
- Click Channels
- Click Add Channel
- Scroll down until you see Atrapalo
- Click Not Setup next to Atrapalo
- Enter the User ID and Access Code that Atrapalo provided to you in Step #1
- Click Next
- Complete the Setup Process as shown in the next pages
- If you need help with the Room Mapping process, please see this Article: Room Mapping Guidelines
Note: If the Credentials do not work, you must reply back to your Atrapalo account manager. Myallocator is unable to determine why the credentials do not work.