Atrapalo is an online travel agency (OTA) which has become a reference on the European market and is currently in the process of expansion into Latin America.
It offers hotels the possibility of signing a direct agreement that gives hotels access to Atrapalo's extranet to allow control of the ranking on their website, achieving better profitability.
If you do not have an account at Atrapalo:
Create an account at https://www.atrapalo.com/
If you do have an account at Atrapalo:
Please continue with Step 2 below.
Before we can connect your Atrapalo account to myallocator, you must first obtain the user ID and access code to establish the connection:
- Contact your Atraplo account manager via email
- Ask your manager to provide you with the user ID and access code for channel manager
- Wait for them to reply with the credentials
- Per Atrapalo, you should receive the credentials within 1-2 business days (not including weekends).
If you do not know who your Atrapalo account manager is, you can see it on the right side of the home page of your Atrapalo Extranet:
Once you have the user ID and access code, you can proceed with the Atrapalo setup process:
- Access the Manage tab in myallocator
- Click on Channels
- Click Add Channel
- Scroll down until you see Atrapalo
- Click Not Setup next to Atrapalo
- Enter the User ID and Access Code that Atrapalo provided to you in Step 2
If the Credentials do not work, you must reply back to your Atrapalo account manager. Myallocator is unable to determine why the credentials do not work.
- Select the Atrapalo rooms from the drop down that correspond to myallocator rooms and click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Room Mapping Guidelines.
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip, leave it as zero.
- Keep the box on this page checked to send Full Refresh to the channel.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic adjustments
- Automatic adj. for cancellations (it means that when a reservation is canceled, your availability will be updated automatically)
- Minimum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Closing rate plan for bookings
- Single use rates
Atrapalo does not support:
- Maximum length of stay
- Close days for departure