Setting up myallocator to connect with your Property Management System (PMS)
Connecting a PMS to your myallocator account will allow the PMS to control various data, such as:
- Room Types
- Other Settings
This article will walk you through the PMS setup process.
Step 1: Prepare for the connection
Before you connect a PMS to your myallocator account, please review the following information:
- Is your PMS supported? If you're not sure - click here to find out: What PMS systems does myallocator work with?
- Do you have any questions on the difference between an OTA, a Channel Manager, and a PMS? If so, read more here: What is the difference between a PMS, a Channel Manager, and an Online Travel Agency (Channel)?
Step 3: Finish the PMS setup in your PMS system
You will need to consult with your PMS for your next steps. Each PMS system is different, and they will provide you with their specific setup instructions.
If you haven't received myallocator instructions from your PMS, contact your PMS support team immediately before taking any further steps.
More information can be found here: Property Management Systems
- Unless directed otherwise, it's critical that you only authorize one PMS at a time. Otherwise, each PMS will try to "override" the information in myallocator, which will cause conflicts
- If your desired PMS is not in the drop-down list on Step #2, please create a ticket with myallocator support.
- At this time, the Authentication Token is not used for most PMS systems. However, it will soon replace the myallocator username and password that you enter into the PMS system for connection.
- Contact your PMS direclty to learn how to connect your myallocator account. Some PMS's will instruct you to enter your myallocator username/password. Others will ask you to enter the Authentication token.