If you already have an account registered at Cleartrip, please proceed to Step 2
Go to https://partners.cleartrip.com/camp/accounts/sign_up and create an account at Cleartrip:
1. Login to your Cleartrip Extranet https://www.cleartrip.com/chmm and copy your hotel ID (it will be the last numbers from the URL bar of your browser (example below: 1234567)
2. Login to your myallocator account and go to Manage > Channels
3. Click 'Add Channel'
4. Search for Cleartrip and click 'Not Setup'
5. Enter your Cleartrip Hotel ID and registered email (the email you registered with ClearTrip). Then click Enable
6. After you click 'Enable', myallocator team will contact Cleartrip on your behalf to request Cleartrip enable myallocator as your channel manager.
The next step is to wait for confirmation from myallocator.
Note: this process can take up to a week to complete. Please be patient as Cleartrip reviews and approves your request.
Once your account has been approved by Cleartip, you will receive an email similar to the one below: it means that ClearTrip is ready to be mapped
1. Login to your myallocator account and go to Manage > Channels
2. Search for Cleartrip and click 'Ready for mapping'
3. Your Hotel information is already stored. Click Next to proceed
4. Map the corresponding room between myallocator and Cleartrip. If you need help with room mapping, please consult our Room Mapping Guidelines
5. Enter a Base Rate Adjustment (if needed)
Click here to learn more about the Base Rate Adjustment. In most cases, this can be left blank. More information can be found here: Setting Base Rate Adjustments
Note: If you need assistance in determining the values to enter for Net rates versus Sell rates for Tax purposes, please see this article: How should I handle taxes in myallocator?
Channel Setup is now completed. Myallocator will send full refresh to a channel updating your base rates and availability: