Action Required: Updates to Your myallocator (Channel Manager) Account
Dear Instant World Booking customers,
In order to keep your myallocator account active, please perform the steps outlined below.
Step 1: Access your myallocator account
Login to Instant World Booking and click the Channel Manager link like you normally do
Step 2: Update the number of Rooms to the correct number
Myallocator pricing is based on the number of Rooms you have setup. In some cases, Instant World Booking set the number of rooms to 40 for each room type, which will increase the price you pay,
To correct this, follow the steps below:
- Click Room Types
- Review each room listed. If the number of rooms is wrong:
- Click the Room in question
- In the Number of rooms drop-down, set the correct number
- Click Update
- Repeat for each Room that needs updating
Step 3: IMPORTANT: Setup your myallocator billing account
In order to continue your myallocator subscription, you must setup your billing account within our system.
- Click Billing
- Click "Click Here to Access Billing Portal"
- Follow the setup instructions
If you have any questions or difficulties, please consult this article: Billing Setup: Setting up payment options for your myallocator account