Cozystay is the first offshore vacation rental platform targeting global departures from China and local Chinese vacationers. Your listing will be advertised globally and throughout China and with greater exposure with our Asian travel industry partners C-trip, Tujia, Xiaozhu, Mafengwo, Caissa and many more.
CozyStay Contact Details: email@example.com
Connecting CozyStay to myallocator
Before connecting CozyStay to myallocator you need to:
- Sign up as a host on www.cozystay.com and create the listing(s): Your listing must be approved by CozyStay audit team. Approvals may take 1 business day.
- One listing on CozyStay corresponds to one room type in myallocator. That means that if you have 5 room types on myallocator you need to create 5 separate listings on CozyStay
- Once your listing(s) are approved, go to any of your listing and click on 'Price Calendar' > 'Channel Manager'
Copy both UUID and Token
*they are the same on any of the listing within one account
1. Go to your myallocator account and open Channels section
2. Click Add Channel
3. Click on CozyStay
4. Enter your CozyStay UUID and Token and then press <Next>
5. Map each room type in myallocator to corresponding listing
One listing on CozyStay corresponds to one room type in myallocator.
For example, if you have 5 room types in myallocator - you need to create 5 listings on CozyStay
6. Add Base Rate Adjustment if needed and click Next
7. You are done! Myallocator will send full refresh to CozyStay once you click 'Back to Overview'