To activate the channel, please, go ahead and register your property with Reconline here: http://reconline.com
Once you have an account with them, it's time to request the channel manager activation.
To activate a channel manager, login to your Reconline extranet, enter Reconline CRS and choose section Hotel / Data Partner.
1 - Under "ChannelManager type 1" – choose myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds)
2 - Select how you would like to receive your bookings
- receipt of bookings by e-mail: please enter the e-mail address. In case there is more than one,
they have to be separated by a ; (semicolon)
- receipt of bookings by Channel Manager (goes into the channel manager’s extranet).
3 - Kindly read and check the box “I accept GDPR Agreement”
Per Reconline: The EU protection of data privacy regulation (General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be implemented on May 25, 2018.
Upon saving the changes, your property is added to the selected channel manager XML Master account and an automated email is sent to your channel manager with your connection request and the information concerning your selected notification delivery.
Once you finish the connection request, myallocator (channel manager by Cloudbeds) will receive an email. Our support team will enable the channel internally and after this step, you will be able to map the channel accordingly. It can take 24 hours (you will receive a notification).
After receiving our notification, go ahead and access your myallocator account and follow the steps below:
- Click on 'Manage'
- If the channel has been already enabled, you will see a yellow button called "ready for mapping - click to start mapping"
- Click 'Next' to proceed
- Map your rooms (if you have doubts, check the article from our knowledge base: Room Mapping Guidelines
- Select which channel rate plan should be updated
- Setup the Base Rate Adjustment (if you want - not mandatory)
- According to your Reconline configurations, choose the "Guarantee Policy" and "Cancellation Possible" options
You are done!