Things you should know before you get started:
- Please check the FAQ section before connecting to check channel's limitations
How to connect Reconline to myfrontdesk
Once you have an account with them, it's time to request the channel manager activation.
To activate a channel manager, login to your Reconline extranet, enter Reconline CRS and choose section Hotel / Data Partner.
- Under "ChannelManager type 1" – choose myallocator
- Select how you would like to receive your bookings
- receipt of bookings by e-mail: please enter the e-mail address. In case of more than one, they have to be separated by a ; (semicolon)
- receipt of bookings by Channel Manager (goes into the channel manager’s extranet).
3. Kindly read and check the box “I accept GDPR Agreement”
Per Reconline: The EU protection of data privacy regulation (General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was implemented on May 25, 2018.
Upon saving the changes, your property is added to the selected channel manager XML Master account and an automated email is sent to your channel manager with your connection request and the information concerning your selected notification delivery.
Once you finish the connection request, myallocator will receive an email. Our support team will enable the channel internally and after this step, you will be able to map the channel accordingly. It can take 24 hours, and you will receive a notification.
After receiving our notification, go ahead and access your myfrontdesk account and follow the steps below:
- Access Channels page
- If the channels is already enabled, you will see a yellow button called "ready for mapping - click to start mapping"
- Click "Next" to proceed
4. Select Reconline rooms from the drop down which correspond to myallocator rooms and click NEXT when completed.
If you need help with room mapping, please consult our Room Mapping Guidelines.
5. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip.
6. According to your Reconline configurations, choose the "Guarantee Policy" and "Cancellation Possible" options
7. Perform a Full Refresh to send rates/availability from myfrontdesk to Reconline
For several channels - including Reconline it is important to know whether nightly rates include or exclude breakfast.
Check the following article to learn how to setup this option on your myallocator account: How to add Breakfast Inclusive / Exclusive Option
- Automatic adjustments
- Automatic adj. for cancellations
- Minimum length of stay
- Maximum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Single Use Rates
Reconline does not Support:
- Close days for departure
- Closing rate plan for bookings