Yatra ,based in Gurgaon India, is one of India’s leading online travel companies. As a leading platform of accommodation options, Yatra provides real-time bookings for more than 83,000 hotels in India and over 800,000 hotels around the world.
If you already have an account at Yatra - please proceed to Step 2.
Before connecting Yatra to myallocator you should register your property at Yatra https://www.yatra.com/online/register-your-hotel.html
After you register - you will be able to access the Extranet by logging in here http://destranet.desiya.com/extranet/#!/login
Send an email to the Yatra Connectivity Team - firstname.lastname@example.org - asking for them to enable a connection with the myallocator channel manager. The request should be sent from the email you used to register at Yatra
1. Go to your Yatra Account / Extranet http://destranet.desiya.com/extranet/#!/login and copy your property ID as shown in screenshot below:
2. Login to your myallocator account and go to Manage > Channels
3. Click 'Add Channel'
4. Search 'Yatra+TravelGuru' and click 'Not Setup'
5. Enter your Hotel ID and click NEXT
6. Map the corresponding rooms in myallocator and Yatra and click NEXT
7. Select which Rate Plan created for the room type on Yatra that will be controlled by myallocator. As in myallocator you set up base rates only, we recommend to map all your rooms to Standart Rate plans or Base Rates on Yatra.
For example, you map Deluxe Room with your Yatra rate plan type called 'B2C'; this means that myallocator will send its rates to B2C plan which basically becomes your Standart Rate Plan.
You can set up packages/special promotions/derived rate plans directly on OTA. Please contact your Yatra Account Manager to assist with setting up rate plans/promotional rates.
8. Set up Base Rate Adjustments for each room on Yatra if needed (discount or an increase of your base rate for this specific channel which is often used to cover the cost of channel fee)
9. Leave checkbox 'Send full refresh' checked and click 'Back to Overview'