Yatra ,based in Gurgaon India, is one of India’s leading online travel companies. As a leading platform of accommodation options, Yatra provides real-time bookings for more than 83,000 hotels in India and over 800,000 hotels around the world.
How to connect Yatra to myallocator
Login to your myallocator account:
- Go to Manage
- Access Channels tab
- Click 'Add Channel'
4. Search for Yatra and click 'Not Setup
5. Please enter your Yatra Hotel ID and click 'Enable'.
Check below how you can find your Yatra Hotel ID
This will send a request to the channel to enable the connection for channel management. You will be notified via email when the connection has been enabled and your rooms are ready for mapping.
Once the request has been sent, the channel status will change to 'Awaiting Activation' while Yatra processes this request. It may take a few days.
When Yatra confirms the connection, they will email the myallocator support team with the required information - We will enable the connection for you!
Do not worry, you will receive an email notifying you that Yatra is ready for mapping! When you receive this email, go ahead and proceed with step 2.
Go to myallocator and open the "Channels" tab.
- If you have correctly completed the steps above, Yatra will be displayed on your channels list as 'Ready for mapping'. Click on the yellow button to proceed.
- Click NEXT to proceed
3. Map the corresponding rooms in myallocator and Yatra and click NEXT
4. Select which Rate Plan created for the room type on Yatra that will be controlled by myallocator. As in myallocator you set up base rates only, we recommend to map all your rooms to Standart Rate plans or Base Rates on Yatra.
For example, you map Deluxe Room with your Yatra rate plan type called 'B2C'; this means that myallocator will send its rates to B2C plan which basically becomes your Standart Rate Plan.
You can set up packages/special promotions/derived rate plans directly on OTA. Please contact your Yatra Account Manager to assist with setting up rate plans/promotional rates.
5. Set up Base Rate Adjustments for each room on Yatra if needed (discount or an increase of your base rate for this specific channel which is often used to cover the cost of channel fee)
6. Leave checkbox 'Send full refresh' checked and click 'Back to Overview'
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic adjustments
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations
- Closing rate plans for bookings
Yatra does not support:
- Minimum length of stay
- Maximum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Close days for departure
- Single Use Rates