Makemytrip, Goibibo, HotelTravel, and Easytobook has rolled into one single channel - Ingoibibo making it one of the largest online hotels booking engine in India and also one of the leading air aggregator.
Things you should know before you get started:
- Please check the FAQ section of this article before connecting to check channel's limitations
How to connect Ingoibibo to myallocator
If you already have an account with Ingoibibo (Makemytrip, HotelTravel, Easytobook) - please proceed to step 2.
Go to https://in.goibibo.com/accounts/login/?next=/ , fill in the information about your property and click 'Register Now'.
Complete the account with all the necessary information
1. Login to Ingoibibo Extranet https://in.goibibo.com/accounts/login/?next=/ and open 'Property' section
2. Go to Channel Manager tab
3. Select 'Cloudbeds' as your channel manager, click ADD
1. Login to myallocator, go to Manage > Channels
2. Click 'Add Channel > search for Ingoibibo (Goibibo) > click 'Not Setup
3. Enter your access token and hotel code (contact your Goibibo Account Manager to get this info) and click NEXT
4. Map the corresponding rooms between myallocator and Ingoibibo, click NEXT when done:
5. Add base rate adjustment for each room type if needed (here you can enter a discount or an increase of your base rate for this specific channel) and click NEXT:
6. Leave box 'Send full refresh to Ingoibibo (Goibibo)' checked, this will send rates and availability to all Ingoibibo rooms mapped.
Please note that myallocator sends only Base Rates (which are set in myallocator) to Ingoibibo, rate plans or promotional packages should be set up directly in Ingoibibo
Click 'Back to Overview' to return to Channels page:
The channel representatives have confirmed that they may round the amount of reservation sent to myallocator in some cases. They round off the value of net amount.
Unfortunately myallocator can't change this, because rounding occur on OTA side.
If you notice mismatches between the reservation rate in myallocator and on Ingoibibo - please reach out to your Ingoibibo manager to check why the amount was rounded.