Makemytrip, Goibibo, HotelTravel, and Easytobook has rolled into one single channel - Ingoibibo making it one of the largest online hotels booking engine in India and also one of the leading air aggregator.
Things you should know before you get started:
- Please check the FAQ section of this article before connecting to check channel's limitations
How to connect Ingoibibo to myallocator
If you already have an account with Ingoibibo (Makemytrip, HotelTravel, Easytobook) - please proceed to step 2.
Go to https://in.goibibo.com/accounts/login/?next=/ , fill in the information about your property and click 'Register Now'.
Complete the account with all the necessary information
1. Login to Ingoibibo Extranet https://in.goibibo.com/accounts/login/?next=/ and open 'Property' section
2. Go to Channel Manager tab
3. Select 'Cloudbeds' as your channel manager, click ADD
1. Login to myallocator, go to Manage > Channels
2. Click 'Add Channel > search for Ingoibibo (Goibibo) > click 'Not Setup
3. Enter your access token and hotel code (contact your Goibibo Account Manager to get this info) and click NEXT
4. Map the corresponding rooms between myallocator and Ingoibibo, click NEXT when done:
5. Add base rate adjustment for each room type if needed (here you can enter a discount or an increase of your base rate for this specific channel) and click NEXT:
6. Leave box 'Send full refresh to Ingoibibo (Goibibo)' checked, this will send rates and availability to all Ingoibibo rooms mapped.
Please note that myallocator sends only Base Rates (which are set in myallocator) to Ingoibibo, rate plans or promotional packages should be set up directly in Ingoibibo
Click 'Back to Overview' to return to Channels page:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic Adjustments
- Minimum length of stay
- Closing rate plans for bookings
- Single Use Rates
Ingoibibo doesn't support:
- Automatic Adjustments for cancellations
- Maximum length of stay
- Close Days for arrival
- Close Days for departure
Ingoibibo may round the amount of reservation sent to myallocator in some cases. They round off the value of net amount.
Unfortunately myallocator can't change this, because rounding occur on OTA side.
If you notice mismatches between the reservation rate in myallocator and on Ingoibibo - please reach out to your Ingoibibo manager to check why the amount was rounded.
The following screenshots were taken from a reservation on the myallocator user interface as an example:
The fields (labeled 1-8 in red) are those visible to the property manager through myallocator:
|1 - Total Price||Total price paid by the customer minus TCS tax (check taxes description below)|
|2 - Taxes||
3 - Commission
|4 - Discounts||
|5 - Deposit||Amount that you pay to the channel|
|6 - Balance||Remainder owed to the property|
|7 - Collect type: Ingoibibo collects payment||Full payment is made by the guest at the time of booking and is made directly to Ingoibibo|
|8 - Day Rates||
Understanding the calculations based on the example above:
- Total Price - INR 1942.5
1960 (deposit) minus 17.5 (1% of the pre-tax price) equals to INR 1942.5
Taxes - INR 227.50
- GST for a room of this price is 12%, so 1750 (the room price on MA) * 0.12 equals to INR 210
- The total tax is GST + TCS (210 + 17.5) equals to 227.5
Deposit - INR 1960.00
- The discount is subtracted from the price in field 8, as indicated by the description of the discount (“discount of 37.5% for room Luxury room with breakfast”)
- 3136 (day rates) minus 1176 (the discount amount) equals to INR 1960, or the total amount the customer paid (field 5)
Total amount the property will receive from the booking INR 1839.25
- INR 1942.5 (total price) minus INR 103.25 (commission fee) equals to INR 1839.25
The following error can be solved once you update your Checkin and Checkout time at Goibibo extranet.
Log in to your Goibibo extranet and access 'Property' section in order to setup/update your Checkin and Checkout time.
If needed, you can also ask your Goibibo Business Development Manager to do it so.