Makemytrip, Goibibo, HotelTravel, and Easytobook has rolled into one single channel - Ingoibibo making it one of the largest online hotels booking engine in India and also one of the leading air aggregator.
Things you should know before you get started:
- Please check the FAQ section of this article before connecting to check channel's limitations
How to connect Ingoibibo to myallocator
If you already have an account with Ingoibibo (Makemytrip, HotelTravel, Easytobook) - please proceed to step 2.
Go to https://in.goibibo.com/accounts/login/?next=/ , fill in the information about your property and click 'Register Now'.
Complete the account with all the necessary information
1. Login to Ingoibibo Extranet https://in.goibibo.com/accounts/login/?next=/ and open 'Property' section
2. Go to Channel Manager tab
3. Select 'Cloudbeds' as your channel manager, click ADD
1. Login to myallocator, go to Manage > Channels
2. Click 'Add Channel > search for Ingoibibo (Goibibo) > click 'Not Setup
3. Enter your access token and hotel code (contact your Goibibo Account Manager to get this info) and click NEXT
4. Map the corresponding rooms between myallocator and Ingoibibo, click NEXT when done:
5. Add base rate adjustment for each room type if needed (here you can enter a discount or an increase of your base rate for this specific channel) and click NEXT:
6. Channel Specific Options:
6.1. You can set charges for extra Adult, Child or Infant. In any of these cases you can select the following options:
- Same as Room Rate: The rate for an extra person will be the as the Room Rate.
- Do not set Extra person Rate: You will not set a rate for any Extra person.
- Extra Rate person Set Below: Select this option if you would like to set a custom flat rate per extra person in the field below.
- Percentage Relative to Room Rate Set Below: Select this option to set a percentage derived from your base rate. For example:
- Your room rate costs 100. If you select this option and set -20, the cost for an extra person would be 80, 20% lower than your room rate.
6.2. Rate type your property uses on Goibibo
B2c is for those bookers of Goibibo who are individuals. (Recommended)
B2b is is a rate the property has agreed to also sell at a discounted rate for business or to a Goibibo contracted company.
Mybiz is a product by Goibibo that enables any employee of a corporate client , many individuals sign up as mybiz and book hotels at a discounted rate.
This setting has to match the settings on your Goibibo Extranet Account.
6.3. Minimum Advanced Booking Offset
The minimum amount of time allowed by the property before a guest can book a room. (Please set this in hours)
6.4. Maximum Advanced Booking Offset
The maximum amount of time allowed by the property that a guest can book in advanced. If you set 1440 hours (60 days), it won't show rooms that are more than 60 days out.
- The Minimum Advanced Booking Offset value will be set as "0" - meaning the last point the room can be booked is midnight the date of stay
- The Maximum Advanced Booking Offset will be set as 13200 - meaning the room becomes available to book 550 days before date of stay or 1.5 years
If you set Minimum Advanced Booking Offset or Maximum Advanced Booking Offset as "0" this is causing both fields to be set to 0 on the channel, it means that your property is not bookable until midnight the date of stay
7. Leave box 'Send full refresh to Ingoibibo (Goibibo)' checked, this will send rates and availability to all Ingoibibo rooms mapped.
Please note that myallocator sends only Base Rates (which are set in myallocator) to Ingoibibo, rate plans or promotional packages should be set up directly in Ingoibibo
Click 'Back to Overview' to return to Channels page:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic Adjustments
- Minimum length of stay
- Closing rate plans for bookings
- Single Use Rates
Ingoibibo doesn't support:
- Automatic Adjustments for cancellations
- Maximum length of stay
- Close Days for arrival
- Close Days for departure
Ingoibibo may round the amount of reservation sent to myallocator in some cases. They round off the value of net amount.
Unfortunately myallocator can't change this, because rounding occur on OTA side.
If you notice mismatches between the reservation rate in myallocator and on Ingoibibo - please reach out to your Ingoibibo manager to check why the amount was rounded.
The following screenshots were taken from a reservation on the myallocator user interface as an example:
The fields (labeled 1-8 in red) are those visible to the property manager through myallocator:
|1 - Total Price||Total price paid by the customer minus TCS tax (check taxes description below)|
|2 - Taxes||
3 - Commission
|4 - Discounts||
|5 - Deposit||Amount that you pay to the channel|
|6 - Balance||Remainder owed to the property|
|7 - Collect type: Ingoibibo collects payment||Full payment is made by the guest at the time of booking and is made directly to Ingoibibo|
|8 - Day Rates||
Understanding the calculations based on the example above:
- Total Price - INR 1942.5
1960 (deposit) minus 17.5 (1% of the pre-tax price) equals to INR 1942.5
Taxes - INR 227.50
- GST for a room of this price is 12%, so 1750 (the room price on MA) * 0.12 equals to INR 210
- The total tax is GST + TCS (210 + 17.5) equals to 227.5
Deposit - INR 1960.00
- The discount is subtracted from the price in field 8, as indicated by the description of the discount (“discount of 37.5% for room Luxury room with breakfast”)
- 3136 (day rates) minus 1176 (the discount amount) equals to INR 1960, or the total amount the customer paid (field 5)
Total amount the property will receive from the booking INR 1839.25
- INR 1942.5 (total price) minus INR 103.25 (commission fee) equals to INR 1839.25
The following error can be solved once you update your Checkin and Checkout time at Goibibo extranet.
Log in to your Goibibo extranet and access 'Property' section in order to setup/update your Checkin and Checkout time.
If needed, you can also ask your Goibibo Business Development Manager to do it so.