Before connecting myallocator to i-escape - you need to register an account. To do that, please visit http://www.i-escape.com/join for an overview of the channel and click through to the last page of the presentation, where you can 'Apply to Join'.
For a direct link to the application form, please use: http://www.i-escape.com/application
You can always contact i-escape Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1. Contact iescape team to connect your Extranet to myallocator channel manager
After you register an account at iescape - contact iescape connectivity team at email@example.com asking to enable myallocator channel manager. This can only be done by iescape team.
Once iescape team confirms that you're connected to myallocator channel manager - you can proceed to step 2.
Step 2. Connect iescape inside myallocator and complete the mapping
1. Login to myallocator and open 'Manage' page
2. Click on 'Channels'
3. Click 'Add channel'
4. Search for 'i-escape' and click 'Not Setup'
5. Enter your i-escape hotel ID and password and click NEXT
You may contact i-escape Support team or your i-escape account manager to get this information
6. Map the rooms between myallocator and i-escape by selecting the corresponding room type from drop down list. Click NEXT after all room types are mapped
7. Add Base Rate Adjustment if needed (this is usually used to cover the channel fees or enter discount for specific channel to raise the number of reservations)
8. On this screen keep the box checked - this will send Full Refresh to all the room types mapped. Now all the rates and availability will be pushed from myallocator to iescape.
On this screen you can also see all the features supported by this channel: