This article will show you how to connect i-escape to your myallocator account.
Official i-escape website: https://www.i-escape.com/
Things you should know before you get started:
- Please check the FAQ section of this article before connecting to this channel
How to Connect i-escape to myallocator
- Before connecting myallocator to i-escape, you need to register an account with the channel.
To do that, please visit http://www.i-escape.com/join for an overview of the channel and click through to the last page of the presentation where you can 'Apply to Join'.
For a direct link to the application form, please use the following link: http://www.i-escape.com/application
2. Ask your i-escape Account Manager to provide your Hotel ID for mapping inside myallocator and proceed with Step 2 below.
- Go to myallocator and click Manage
- Open the Channels page
- Click on 'Add Channel'
- Search for i-escape and click on the 'Not Setup' button
5. Once you have been approved as a property on the i-escape platform and assigned a Hotel ID, enter it below and click ENABLE.
This will send a request to the channel to enable the connection for channel management.
You may contact the i-escape Support team or your i-escape account manager to get your Hotel ID.
You will be notified via email when the connection has been enabled and your rooms are ready for mapping.
6. The channel will be set to 'Pending Approval from Channel' until you're notified that the rooms are ready for mapping.
- Once you're notified via email that the rooms are ready for mapping, go back to Channels > 'I-escape' should be set to status 'Ready for mapping'. Click on it to start the mapping process.
- Click NEXT to proceed.
3. Map the rooms between myallocator and i-escape by selecting the corresponding room type from the drop-down list. Click NEXT after all room types are mapped.
For detailed information about the mapping process please check this article: Room Mapping Guidelines
4. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip.
5. Keep the box on this page checked to perform Full Refresh and send rates/availability from myallocator to I-ESCAPE
Frequently Asked Questions
- Automatic adjustments
- Automatic adjustments for cancellations
- Minimum length of stay
- Maximum length of stay
- Close days for arrival
- Close days for departure
- Closing rate plan for bookings
- Single-Use Rates