Best Day Travel is a 100% Mexican enterprise established in Cancun since 1984, with renowned prestige in the tourist industry all over the country, perfecting day after day the personalized service concept that has distinguished them since the very beginning.
How to connect BestDay to myallocator
1. If you don’t have an account at Best Day:
Click here to setup your property with them first by registering your property.
2. If you do have an account at Best Day:
Go ahead and proceed with Step 2
Please be aware that Best Day has some minimum requirements that must be met in order to belong to the portfolio of Best Day - If you have any questions about the requirements please contact Best Day support team directly.
- Please contact your Best Day account manager and ask them to create the channel manager credentials. The account manager should send these credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org and myallocator support team will proceed and enable the channel for you.
- Wait for mmyallocator support team to confirm the connection
- When Best Day confirms the connection, they will email the myallocator support team and we will enable the connection for you.
Do not worry, you will receive an email notifying you that Best Day is ready for mapping!
- In myallocator, go to Channels and you will see a yellow 'Ready for mapping' button. Click on this button to start the mapping process.
If you are not seeing Best Day as ready for mapping on this page, it means that Best Day did not enable myallocator as your channel manager or they did not send the credentials to myallocator support team yet.
Please go ahead and contact your account manager to check the connection status.
2. Click 'NEXT' to start the mapping process (at this point, your credentials has been already enabled by myallocator support team)
3. Map the corresponding rooms in myallocator and Best Day and click NEXT
If you need help, please consult our Room Mapping Guidelines
4. Select which Rate Plan created for the room type on Best Day will be controlled by myallocator
Although Best Day supports the Extra Person Fee pricing, only two types of Rate Plans will receive the extra bed rate on myallocator.
If you work with extra person fee and would like to send to Best Day, please ensure that your rooms on the Best Day side were enabled for an EP or BI rate plans.
Once that is done, you will be able to set the extra bed rate in the channel mapping (please check next steps) and the extra bed rates will appear on Best Day.
Please, refer to this article to learn more about extra person fee configuration on myallocator: Can I charge a different price for single occupancy versus other occupancies on a private room?
Below, you can see how to check if your rooms already have the Rate Plans (EP and BI) mentioned above.
If you have issues enabling the rate plans, please contact the Best Day support team. We are not able to make changes on your channel extranet.
5. Not Mandatory - Set up Base Rate Adjustments for each room on Best Day if needed (discount or an increase of your base rate for this specific channel which is often used to cover the cost of channel fee).
6. Once you have the correct rate plans enabled as mentioned above, you will be able to setup the extra bed rates to be displayed on Best Day
7. You're done!
Leave checkbox 'Send full refresh' checked to update your rates and availability to this channel