The Property Owner is the person who signed up for your myallocator account. They are the only person who can cancel your account or make someone else the Property Owner.
The quickest and easiest way to transfer myallocator account to somebody else is for Property Owner to log in and edit their own email address.
Transferring ownership to a new owner
- Login to myallocator and go to 'Your Account'
- Enter the name and email address of the new owner and click "Update".
Please note that it is currently impossible to change the username.
Ensure the new owner updates the billing information.
Follow the steps in this article: Making changes to your Billing Account
We do not currently offer a way for you to manually remove a payment method from your Billing account. Please contact our customer support team for assistance.
On the transfer date, please let email@example.com know so that we can notate the new owner's Name and Email address in our system.
If the previous owner is not available or the property owner's email address is incorrect
Note: in order to transfer ownership without confirming with the previous owner, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your official government photo identification (passport, driver license, etc)
- The business license or ownership documentation showing the property/business is owned by the person in item #1 (could be a business license, property or business deed, business tax document, etc).
- Written approval (via email is fine) to change the account ownership to your name and the new email address that your specify.