Revato by HotelsCombined is the gateway to a global audience of over 30 million users searching for accommodation every month. With a single connection your property will be featured on over 9,000 partner sites.
Official Website: https://www.revato.com/
Before connecting Revato by Hotels Combined to myallocator you need to create an account at Revato:
Signup Link: https://www.revato.com/SignUp
For new properties:
Go to signup link: https://www.revato.com/SignUp and select myallocator as your channel manager.
Once signup is complete, the property is put into a queue to be reviewed by Revato. After review, Revato will enable the connection and send an email to the the property as well as to myallocator support team to finalize the channel activation on myallocator side.
For properties already connected to Revato:
The property must request (via your Revato Account Manager or via email@example.com) to make myallocator your desired Channel Manager (If you are switching from another channel manager to myallocator, Revato will disconnect the property from the previous channel manager).
Once Revato switches you to myallocator on their end, they will email myallocator support team to enable the connection on myallocator side.
Once you request Revato team to make myallocator your channel manager, Revato will send an email to myallocator team as well, to enable connection on our end.
Once this is done - you will receive an email, notifying about Revato ready for mapping.
1. Go to myallocator and open Channels page
2. If you have correctly completed first 2 steps - Revato by HotelsCombined will already be on your channels list in status 'Ready for mapping'. Click on 'Ready for mapping' to proceed to mapping.
3. Click NEXT to continue
4. Select the Revato rooms from fdropdown so they correspond to myallocator rooms, click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about mapping process please check this article: Room Mapping Guidelines
5. Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed. Click NEXT when completed or if you want to skip
6. Mapping is done. Keep the box on this page checked to perform Full Refresh and send rates/availability from myallocator to Revato