Revato is a direct booking platform syncing to the HotelsCombined network, which allows you to reach a global audience of over 30 million users searching for accommodation every month.
This step-by-step guide explains how to connect Revato by HotelsCombined with Cloudbeds Channel Manager (myallocator).
Things you should know before getting started:
How to Connect Revato by HotelsCombined to myallocator
For new properties:
- To sign-up, submit a request via https://www.revato.com/ContactUs
For properties already connected to Revato:
- The property must request (via your Revato Account Manager or via firstname.lastname@example.org) to make myallocator your desired Channel Manager (If you are switching from another channel manager to myallocator, Revato will disconnect the property from the previous channel manager).
- Once Revato switches you to myallocator on their end, they will email myallocator Support Team to enable the connection on myallocator side.
- Once you request the Revato team to make myallocator your channel manager, Revato will send an email to our Support team as well, to enable connection on our end.
- Once this is done, you will receive an email, notifying you that Revato is ready for mapping.
- Go to myallocator and open the Channels page
- If you have correctly completed Steps 1 and 2, Revato by HotelsCombined will already be on your channels list in status Ready for mapping. Click to proceed to mapping.
- Click NEXT to continue:
- Select the Revato rooms from the drop-down so they correspond to myallocator rooms and click NEXT when completed.
For detailed information about mapping process see the Room Mapping Guidelines
- Select which channel rate plan should be updated with the prices in the myallocator availability page.
- Myallocator channel manager only supports one Rate Plan
- If you are seeing Room Not Updated under the the drop-down menu, this means that at least one rate plan associated to a room type is needed to update it.
- Contact the Revato by HotelsCombined Support Team if you need help to adjust your Rate Plans in the extranet
- Add Base Rate Adjustment for each room type if needed and click NEXT when completed to skip:
- Mapping is done. Keep the box on this page checked to perform a Full Refresh and send Rates/Availability from myallocator to Revato: